May 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Sorry I took sooooo long to post new information! But I have been soooo busy! Volleyball is the bomb! I was team captain of my volleyball team, The Shockers, and I have already played on two teams. On the Lucky Charms I was co-captain. On top of that, I got braces like 3 months ago, I joined another volleyball team, enrolled in Tiger Volleyball Camp, joined swim team, I am doing a beach volleyball tournament with my dad, and I am officially Treasurer of HJHS! My summer is booked! But school is finally out so I have a lot of time on my hands! Here are some pictures. The first is our team and I am in the process of hitting the ball. . . The second is me, yes, the blur is me. I am in the middle of diving to try to save a stray ball. . . The third is my faithful team in a huddle in between games, and my coach giving a pep talk. . . And the fourth is me attempting to set the ball, I don't remember if it worked. . .Hmmmm. . . Oh well! That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment